Customs House Agent

Customs House Agent, CHA, Customs broker, Wharf Clerk, Wharf assistance are different names for CHAs. The name used depends on your country. Customs brokers are the intermediary party between the Customs or the border regulators and the consignees/consignors. It is mandatory to have a CHA pass to do the cargo clearance from customs. Freight Forwarders are available with the CHA pass.